Thursday, August 28, 2008

I love my fiance. Like a lot.

It's pretty ridiculous how beautiful my future wife is. Her hair is always cute. (I have to say cute or I go back in the cage) Her teeth are whiter than my legs. Her eyes are ginormous, and I mean that in a really really good way. And the way her eyes squint when she laughs makes me wish everything I said was funny. But there are a lot of other reasons why I can't wait to marry this amazing, smart, funny, responsible, pine-scented, gorgeous girl. Here are just a few:

She is the funniest girl I've ever met. I'm not just saying that. If any of you have read her blog you'll see what I'm talking about.

She has a hard time pronouncing/using certain words. She says 'reef' instead of 'wreath'. 'Periphial' instead of 'peripheral'. 'Components' instead of 'opponents'. 'Stompede' instead of 'Stampede'. 'Snuggle' instead of 'Smuggle'. As in, "Isn't it illegal to snuggle immigrants?" Yes, Lindsey. Yes it is. This is a quality that I love, mostly because it makes me feel smarter. Or is it more smarter?

I think the best part though is that I can tell that she loves me as much as I love her. (which is a buttload) I remember the first time we met. It was so weird, but I felt like I already knew her. We were never really uncomfortable or awkward around each other. It was the closest thing to love at first sight as I've ever experienced. Okay this is starting to get cheesy so I should probably stop.

23 more days....

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

awww... a post dedicated to me.... and my wonderful way with words. Good thing I'm secure with my vocabulary. I blame it on my mom and my teachers from grades 3-10. Weren't they supposed to teach me all those things and not my fiance at 22 years old? I think the best thing to do here is to teach our future chillen the wrong way to say things to make me feel better.

Also, Everything you say IS funny. I can't wait to marry you! I love you, like a lot.

April and Cameron said...

Chris...i am a total stalker.(this is april btw) i found your blog through brittany by way of your fiance. (creepy, i know)

but i have to say i read your poop story...and that is some funny sh*t!

it makes me try to think of the last time i crapped myself...

Deanna said...

You two are such a cute couple. Lindsey's vocabulary is endearing!